Completely designed from the ground up. The RC8B3 starts with a hard-anodized 7075-T6 aluminum chassis designed for optimum weight distribution, ground clearance, and better overall handling. As a result, the RC8B3 Team Kit changes directions faster, and is more compliant and stable in rough terrain.
World class suspension package. The RC8B3 has received an updated suspension that features a pillow-ball front upright for maximum steering and durability. Refined 16mm Big Bore hard-anodized aluminum threaded shocks and 3.5mm alloy shock shafts provide plush suspension travel. The RC8B3 features precision universal drive shafts front and rear to keep suspension travel free through the entire stroke.
Designed to handle, built to win. The RC8B3 was designed by 1:8 scale racers for 1:8 scale racers, and delivers high performance that will help put you on the podium.
This buggy works, seriously it works for many different drivers and a wide range of tracks. Details like arm caps, flanged bearings, included aluminum hinge pin mounts, barrel filter, optional wing mounts and the inclusion of a body from an aftermarket manufacturer among many other things clearly shows AE set out to impress. The buggy emits all the right performance traits on the track and racers of all levels are sure to hit the track with success behind the wheels of an RC8B3. --RC Driver, Oct. 2015
Required to Complete
- .21 class rear exhaust engine
- Exhaust system: muffler and header joining pack, or muffler spring (#28045 or #28049 recommended)
- 2-channel radio/transmitter set with switch - FM/PCM/2.4GHz recommended
- Transmitter batteries
- 4.8-7.4v receiver battery pack: 1) flat style NiMH battery; 2) either 1600mAh LiPo or 2100mAh LiPo or 1700 LiFe battery recommended
- Model car fuel (30% nitro recommended)
- Fuel bottle
- Glow igniter
- Starter box
- 1:8 scale buggy tires
- 1:8 scale buggy wheels
- CA (cyanoacrylic) glue
- Polycarbonate-specific spray paint or polycarbonate-specific bottled paint and airbrush
- Thread-locking compound
- Needle-nose pliers
- Hobby knife
- Reamer or hole punch for making holes in body
- Ride height gauge
- Steering servo
- Throttle servo
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.