- The Beechcraft Bonanza V-35 is known as the Cadillac of private aircraft because it provided the operator excellent performance, high speed, comfort and reliability. Over 17,000 were manufactured and thousands are in operation daily world-wide. With a flat 6 cylinder horizontally opposed engine the Bonanza V-35 can reach speeds of over 200 mph. Production of the V tail bonanza ended in 1982 but standard tail Bonanzas are still in production.
- Plastic pieces attached to sprues and molded in white.
- Exterior surface of plane is complete with metal seams, bolt heads, and hatches.
- Interior of plane is fitted with six seats, flight controls, and a console.
- Clear plastic windows allow inspection of interior.
- Detailed engine assembly brings the nose of the craft to life.
- Complex exhaust system can be seen exiting the fuselage.
- Landing gear system is faithful to the real plane.
- Kit includes a black plastic stand for display purposes.
- Detailed pictorial instructions guide you through assembly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.