Extreme toughness and outrageous 50+ MPH speed separate the 1/10 SENTON™ 4X4 3S BLX Short Course Truck from rest of the pack. Now command the power of its proven BLX100 brushless system with even more confidence, using the included Spektrum™ STX2® radio!
The STX2® 2-channel radio that comes with this new version of the SENTON™ 4X4 3S BLX RTR offers many of the same features found in high-end 2.4GHz radio systems —throttle and steering reversing, throttle and steering travel adjust, throttle limiting and more. The radio system also includes an SRX200 2-channel waterproof receiver.
This sophisticated new RC system launches you into terrain-commanding short course excitement, with tough components, awesome 3S BLX power, and high-quality ARRMA® engineering letting you conquer anything that stands in your path. Precision aluminum, tough steel and composite materials all combine to make the SENTON™ 4X4 3S BLX a short course vehicle that's ready for hard-hitting action, right out of the box.
Ingeniously designed power, electronics, and differential modules are simple to access and can be removed from the vehicle quickly for maintenance. They make sure you spend more time bashing and as little as possible in the workshop. The main differential gears have been super-sized with large pitch gears to withstand huge torque. The differential internals feature full-metal straight-cut gears for equally trouble-free operation.
Independent double wishbone suspension and coil-over oil shocks handle everything from fast speed runs to snow and mud chucking. No matter where you choose to bash, you'll remain stable and in control. The shocks are effortless to maintain, yet offer all the performance needed for amazing all-terrain handling.
High-quality dBoots® FORTRESS SC tires on multi-spoke black chrome finish wheels give the SENTON™ 4X4 3S BLX superb bite on a multitude of surfaces. You can tackle any track with confidence. The aggressively styled short course truck body — available in green or orange — looks great in action and even better up-close, where the attention to detail on the decal and body aesthetics really shines.
- Extremely durable — DESIGNED FAST, DESIGNED TOUGH!
- Fast, 50+ mph speeds
- Exciting short course truck realism
- Spektrum™ STX2® 2.4GHz Radio System:
- BLX100 Brushless System
- Easy-access power module
- Easy-access electronics module
- Metal-geared differentials
- Double wishbone front and rear suspension
- Oil-filled shocks with preload spacer clips
- High-speed center driveshaft support
- Built-in servo saver for robust, responsive steering
- Adjustable steel turnbuckles
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable body mounts
- Tough multi-spoke black chrome wheels
- Multi-terrain dBoots® Fortress tires
- Wheelie bar
- Waterproof electronics *
- 2-year limited warranty **
** Please see the product manual for warranty details
Needed to Complete
- 35C 2S or 3S 35C+ LiPo or 6 to 8 Cell NiMH Hardcase Battery with IC5™/EC5™ Connector
- Suitable LiPo or NiMH Balancing Charger
- (4) AA Batteries
- LiPo Charging Bag (recommended)
What's in the Box?
- (1) ARRMA 1/10 SENTON™ 4X4 3S BLX Short Course Truck with:
- (1) Spektrum™ SRX200 2-Channel Waterproof Receiver (installed)
- (1) ADS-7M Waterproof, Metal Gear Servo (installed)
- (1) ARRMA BLX3660 3200Kv Brushless Motor (installed)
- (1) BLX100 ESC 2S/3S with IC5™ connector (installed)
- (1) Spektrum™ STX2 2.4GHz 2-Channel Transmitter
- (1) Product Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.